“Cornflakes Pyramid” – A short student thesis film
Short Synopsis: After knocking down a pyramid of cornflakes, David and Afiqah, two bold children lost in a supermarket, overcome their ethnic differences by teaming up to escape the angry shop assistants.
We are students from Lasalle College of the Arts in Singapore and we are currently in the pre-production period for our Final Year Thesis Film called “Cornflakes Pyramid”.
We are looking to cast the following supporting roles of our film:
– ANGRY SHOP ASSISTANTS
1. Susan The Leader Screen Age – 50 Chinese Devious, Intimidating
2. The Tank Screen Age – 35 to 37 Indian Big – sized, Silent, Serious
– DAVID’S PARENTS
3. David’s Mother Screen Age – 35 to 40 Caucasian Vain, Protective
4. David’s Father Screen Age – 35 to 40 Caucasian Controlling, Cold
– AFIQAH’S PARENTS
5. Afiqah’s Mother Screen Age – 35 to 40 Malay Confrontational, Conservative
6. Afiqah’s Father Screen Age – 35 to 40 Malay Stoic, Blunt
Location: Singapore *Looking for actors based in Singapore!*
Audition Dates: 4th Dec 2019 – 15th Dec 2019 Shoot Dates: 28th Jan 2020 – 2nd Feb 2020
This is a paid student shoot. Food and beverages will be provided.
Interested applicants, please email your CV, showreel and recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating in the subject what role you are interested in! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
City or Location of call: Singapore Please submit to: email@example.com